- Website: www.Silver.com
- Location : Dallas, TX
- Business Established : 2014
- BBB Accredited : Yes
- BBB Rating : A
- Metals Offered : Gold, Silver, Copper
- Brands Offered : PAMP Suisse, Credit Suisse, NTR Metals, Sunshine Mint, Royal Canadian Mint, United States Mint, Chinese Mint, Mexican Mint, Perth Mint, OPM Metals, Johnson Matthey, Austrian Mint, Geiger Edelmetalle + more.
- Shipping Rates: Free Over $3,000, Never More Than $12.95 For Orders Under $3,000
Silver.com Dealer Review
Silver.com is a brand new company in the precious metals retail business which sells gold, silver and copper bullion in round, bar and coin form. They offer physical products which are delivered directly to the customer. The company currently is too new to be BBB accredited and has a B+ rating as a result. At the moment they are offering some of the lowest premiums over spot for bullion and precious metal coins.
Silver.com Bullion Pricing
Silver.com lists a wide selection of bullion products minted by the most popular names in precious metals. They source their products from respected and trusted mints from all parts of the world including the USA, Canada, Australia, China and Europe. Their current over-spot pricing on bullion is very low compared to other dealers in the industry and they also offer certified modern coins and pre-1965 certified silver.
Silver.com Precious Metal IRA Program
On their website Silver.com has an IRA page which outlines all of the information that is needed in order to set up a self directed IRA for precious metals. On this page, they list all the necessary steps for enrolling in the program as well as helpful links to resources for investors. They also list that they staff IRA specialists who can help with setting up new self directed IRA accounts.
Shipping Rates and Policies
Silver.com offers competitive shipping rates which are some of the lowest in the industry. For orders over $3,000, free shipping is included with the pruchase. Orders from $0-$299 ship for $5.95, orders from $300-$999 ship for $8.95 and orders from $1,000-$2,999 ship for $12.95. They list that insurance is also included with each package and packages containing over $300 worth of metal require a signature upon delivery from the postal carrier.
Silver.com Payment Options
This company conveniently offers several payment options to its customers and have no order minimum which we have both found to be a plus. The methods of payment accepted by Silver.com as well as the stipulations associated with each method are listed below:
- Credit and Debit Cards - Credit and debit card purchases are accepted and have no minimum order size with a maximum of $5,000.
- PayPal - PayPal orders are accepted and have no minimum with a $10,000 maximum order size.
- Paper Checks - Paper checks are accepted by Silver.com and are classified as "personal checks, money orders, cashier’s checks, certified checks." When using a paper check there is also no minimum order size with a maximum of $40,000.
- Bank Wire - When using this method there is a $2,000 minimum with a $100,000 maximum. They ask that customers wishing to place orders over this amount do so over the phone.
Currently Silver.com is a BBB accredited company. There they have 7 complaints and a A rating partially due to their lack of time in business. The company is not listed on GoldDealerReviews.com but does have a Shopper Approved Page with about 1,000-5 star ratings, 170-4 star ratings, 39-3 star ratings and 0 2 and 1 star ratings. Because they are a rather new company, there is not too many reviews nor complaints at this time but it appears that Silver.com is legit.
Silver.com Customer Review